Advanced Suite of CDN Solutions Can Increase Control, Maximize Performance and Reduce Costs for Dynamic Content Delivery at Scale
Los Angeles, CA – August 10, 2023 – Varnish Software, a leader in caching, streaming and content delivery software solutions, will showcase its latest solutions for dynamic and efficient content delivery at IBC 2023, including new and advanced technology to help broadcasters, telcos and streaming service providers gain increased control while maximizing performance, efficiency and costs.
Demonstrations at Varnish Software’s booth – located in Hall 5 at Stand #5.B37 – will address an array of key challenges and opportunities organizations face today. These issues range from transitioning to OTT and supporting VoD and live streaming in a single platform at scale, to providing differentiated edge service offerings to increase revenue and more.
Demos will also reveal new insights and learnings gained from real-world deployments with leading broadcasters, telcos and content providers who’ve utilized Varnish Software’s solutions to cut operating costs, maximize the ROI of existing infrastructure, and enhance throughput and efficiency for seamless digital experiences.
“From a value perspective, what we are helping our clients with is anticipating the needs of their customers, wherever they are, and helping them deliver unparalleled user experiences,” said Adrian J Herrera, CMO, Varnish Software. “This includes helping them get ahead of the cost curve while enabling scale and setting them up with a more modern approach that increases their flexibility.”
Varnish Software’s latest solutions are designed to optimize every layer of content delivery, from traffic routing and management all the way to content storage and access. New solutions to be showcased at Varnish’s booth include:
- Varnish Enterprise 6 with the upgraded Varnish Controller 5.1 and Traffic Router is the industry’s most feature-rich web cache and HTTP accelerator, with expanded features to ensure optimal user experiences by always distributing content from the best location. The solution is a finalist in the upcoming 2023 Leading Lights Awards
- Massive Storage Engine 4 is the most advanced solution for storing and managing cached objects and their metadata for large-cache scenarios like video distribution
- Updates on Varnish Software’s record-breaking content delivery performance, expanding on previous industry benchmarks set for speed, power and efficiency, including 1.3 Tbps throughput per edge server
Live product demos and presentations will feature guest speakers from partners and customers, including Intel and Telia, as well as lessons learned from Varnish Software’s latest deployments and recent research, including:
- Breaking the 1 Tbps Barrier – how Varnish, Intel and Supermicro achieved greater than 1.3 Tbps throughput per edge server, a new standard for sustainable content delivery that any organization can benefit from.
- How to improve Core Web Vitals by enabling caching solutions that make decisions from the edge.
- How and Why to Deploy a Private CDN to reduce CDN and cloud service fees, while optimizing traffic routing, failover and performance.
- How to Use High Performance Storage at the Edge to store and manage cached objects away from origin servers for reduced latency, increased resilience and cost efficiency.
Additionally, Varnish Software invites all IBC attendees to its booth for Happy Hour for the first three days of the IBC show. Free beer and wine will be served from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Friday, September 15 through Sunday, September 17 at Stand #5.B37 in Hall 5.
Learn More about Varnish at IBC here: https://info.varnish-software.com/ibc2023
About Varnish Software
Varnish Software is the leading caching, streaming and content delivery software stack. Our software helps content providers of any size deliver lightning-fast, reliable, and high-quality web and streaming experiences for huge audiences. With over 10 million deployments, including over 20% of the world’s top websites and leading video service providers, our technology is relied on by millions of websites and organizations worldwide across every industry, with customers including Hulu, Emirates, Tesla, Sky, Migros, CBC and Future Publishing.
Varnish Software has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Stockholm, Oslo, Karlstad, Düsseldorf and Paris. For more information, please visit: https://www.varnish-software.com/